Shipping and Returns
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority, so we have a very generous 2 day no-questions-asked return policy on most products. Please read the full policy below.
- Standard shipping: We offer free standard shipping to all countries (US, UK, Canada, Australia, etc) on orders above USD $150. We charge a flat shipping fee of USD $9.99 for orders under USD $150. Under standard shipping, it takes 7-12 business days for us to process and dispatch orders. Please allow an extra 5-10 business days for custom stitching orders.
- Express shipping and handling: Express shipping and handling is available to customers who need their products sooner. Under express shipping, it takes 3-7 business days for us to process and dispatch orders. Please allow an extra 3-5 business days for custom stitching orders.
- We ship international orders using DHL / UPS / FedEx.
- Custom & Import duty / VAT (if any) is the responsibility of the customer. These taxes vary by country and will be chargeable over and above the product/order price you pay.
- We have a generous 2 day no-questions-asked return policy. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will take it back.
- Please initiate international returns by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The customer is responsible for sending the product back to our store in Delhi, India
- We will issue a refund back in the form of store credit that can be used for future purchases on our website (after deducting shipping and payment processing charges)
- Payment processing fee are 5% of the order value (with a minimum fee of $5 USD). These are deducted from the refund as payment processing fee.
Please note that the following products shall not be eligible for return or exchange:
- Any product that exhibits physical damage to the product or is not in the original condition
- If the product is customized for you (e.g - lehenga with custom stitching or sarees with fall & edging, stitched blouses, etc)
- If the Return or Exchange is requested after 2 days of receiving the shipment.
- Products that are made to order (labelled as pre-order) are not eligible for return / exchange either. This is because these products are uniquely produced on-demand.
- 100% Pure Silk Sarees are not eligible for return. These are unique handwoven pieces that are produced on demand.
- Orders placed using store credit (either part or in full) are not eligible for return or exchange
- Orders once placed cannot be cancelled and modified for any reason. If you need help after you have placed the order, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you out.